The deliverables from a data centre audit allow your business to understand the capabilities and limitations of your existing data centre. This is often an essential piece of work if you are considering upgrade works as it provides you with your “current position”. Once this is established you are able to make sound decisions on the way forward in terms of upgrade or refresh of equipment, or even changes to your operational procedures. An audit is often the starting point of assessing a business’ data centre strategy.
- Data Centre Audit Checklist
- Preparing for a Data Centre Audit
- On Site Interview and Walk Around
- Our Data Centre Audit Report
- Data Centre Audit resources